Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Issues w/ Word MVP Macro to Mailmerge w/ Attachment

I don't know where to find that.

In the VBA Editor, with the module open that uses the
Outlook.Application stuff, look in Tools-References. Make sure you
/check/ the library - just selecting it is easily done but it isn't
enough (which is probably why Doug suggested you re-check).

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

The Mysterious J wrote:
I've tried the instructions from Word MVP. I believe I have followed
everything correctly. The pasted macro created the following compile error:
"Compile error: User-defined type not defined.": with the following lines:

Dim oOutlookApp As Outlook.Application
Dim oItem As Outook.MailItem

I read the post where Doug Robbins indicates:
Recheck again whether the Outlook Object Library still has a checkmark
against it. Almost certainly, that is the cause of the problem.

I don't know where to find that.

Also, I tried just removing those two lines of code, and the macro ran
perfectly except it didn't attach anything to the e-mails.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.