Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scott M.[_2_] Scott M.[_2_] is offline

Default breaking passwords on discs containing Word docs

http://www.google.com/search?q=word+...x=&startPage=1

"Water and Trees" wrote in message
In 1994 I prepared documents saving them to 3 1/2" discs. Recently found
the
discs (there's a whole box) and would like to access them. No slot on my
current computer for them, but have a friend whose computer does still
allow
discs. My problem is wanting to by-pass the passwords I set for myself
back
in 1994.

These are basic Word documents and there may be a few WordPerfect
documents
on these discs as well. I just want to get by the passwords and get to
the
documents.

Any suggestions are appreciated!
Thanks,