Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
athomemom athomemom is offline

Default Help placing pictures and text boxes

So, we should have used Publisher instead of Word for this project. Now that
we are half done in Word, any suggestions?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Publisher will allow you to do exactly that.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"athomemom" wrote in message
I'm trying to help my sons on a school project which requires text boxes
and
corresponding pictures. We seem to get the boxes where we want them, but
then we can't get the curser in the correct spot to place the pictures.
We
also can't move the picture where we want them.

Also on one page I couldn't get the curser to go below the box in order to
start a new page in the document.

We're all frustrated and the project is due tomorrow.

Thanks