What version of Word? Are you using the "2 pages per sheet" option in Page
Setup? If so, you just set the left and right margins as desired and let
Word take care of the rest.

"Deon H" wrote in message
.158...
Hi there,

I am VERY new to MS WORD and am struggling a bit with a few things, one
being page layout.

I have chosen to work on a LANDSCAPE layout with 2 pages per A4-sheet.

What I want is to have the top and bottom margins of all the pages set
at 1.5cm. This I manage to do.

What I can not get right, is the left margin of ALL the pages which have
to be 3cm and the right margins all at 1cm.

This is not for binding as I will cut all the pages in two without
binding, so there is no need for a gutter..

I hope you understand what I need.

Please help me out here.

Regards,
Deon