That's the part that I would find dicey: you have to construct everything
twice as big because it's going to be halved. So you'll have to use 24-pt
type if you want it to come out 12, and so on. You can change the default
font size for a single document by modifying the Normal style and *not*
checking the box for "Add to template."

"Deon H" wrote in message
.158...
suzanne,

I have tried Option 1 and I think it's a good work around. All that

happens
now that I don;t like, is it's scaling my text size as well.

I normally work with 12pt - is there any option to tick / un-tick when
printing?

Regards,

Deon