Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Amy Blankenship

Default Mail Merge "Update all labels"...doesn't

Could you point me to the part where any of this solves the "Update All
Labels" or "Propagate Labels" button on the toolbar not propagating to all
labels on the sheet? This just seems to me to be general instructions on
doing a merge without using the wizard. But maybe I'm just not reading
carefully enough?

Thanks;

Amy

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Amy Blankenship" wrote in message
When I click Update all Labels in the Mail Merge wizard, only the top row
updates, and the preview labels only shows addresses in the top row of
labels, not surprisingly. How can I get Word to actually update the
whole page?

TIA;

Amy