A third way is just to use a drawing line. If you want it to appear on every
page, you can anchor it to the header. If you want text divided on either
side of the line, however, you should be using either newspaper-style
columns (with the line between) or a table (with a border set between the
columns).

"tjtjjtjt" wrote in message
Here are two possibilities:

Are you dividing the text into two Columns? If so, when you go into Format

Columns you can choose to have a line between Columns.

You could also set a Bar Tab at the the center of your document with

Format
| Tabs. Be sure to check your margins first.

tj

"Rick" wrote:

Please tell me how I put a Line down the middle of my word document ?

Thank
You.
Rick.