Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default a letter asking companies if they would be interested in my idea

If you need ideas on how to phrase and format the letter, then try Help -
Microsoft Office Online (might differ depending on what version of Word you
have). In the Search field, type:

patent letter template

and click Search. Here, I get at least 25 hits. Take a look and see if any
are sufficiently close to use as a starting point.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"inventor jam" inventor wrote in message
I have an Idea that is patent pending right now. I need a letter asking
companies if they would be interested in buying the patent, or
manufacturing
my idea as a partner.