Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
AdminDee AdminDee is offline

Default hide white space

Yes, and this is my problem. I make sure to clear the hide white space
option on the view tab and then save my document. When I re-open the
document the hide white space has checked itself and the white space is
hidden again.

"Dallas64" wrote:

I plagiarizedthis from the Help Menu. This is a toggle switch, so you can
select it and the white space will come back:

"You can hide white space by default by clicking Options on the Tools menu
and clearing the White space between pages check box on the View tab. "

"AdminDee" wrote:

Every document I open is hiding white space even if I save it with white
space showing. Even if I save a document with white space showing and then
re-open it the hide white space option is turned on again. How do I keep
this from happening?