Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jerry Vos Jerry Vos is offline

Default Inserting picture in Word

In Word 2007, when I insert a picture in a text document, only a border
appears with about 1/10 of actual picture visible at the the bottom. If I
hold the right-click button down, the complete picture appears but disappears
when I no longer hold down the button. The only way I have found to insert
the picture is create a text box, insert the picture in the box. and then go
through the sizing of the picture and box as well as deleting the text box
frame. This is a very cumbersome approach especially with all the pictures
needed for this document.

What am I missing?