Kushum

Default How to change details in specific records on a mail merged Letter

Hi,
I would be grateful if someone could give me some advice on how I can change
details on specific records on a mail merged document that wouldn't change
the details on all other merged letters. (The data is being sourced from MS
Access 2003, and I am using Office XP).
For example On the letter with:
Record No: 1001 --- (I need to add URN code: 132665)
Record No: 1002 --- (I need to add URN code: 132698)
Taking into consideration that URN is not a database field which can be used
as a source its just a details that needs to be added onto the letter.
Sorry to confuse you, but hope i've explained myself.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks Kush.