Graham Mayor

How do you determine which URN number goes with which record (letter)?

Kushum wrote:
Hi Graham,
Basically the URN number has to be inserted manually after the whole
letter has produced all the information sourced from the database.
There's a lot of data approx:17,000 records.

What i'm trying to do is i need to add information to each letter of
each record after the merging has taken place.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

How many records are we talking about? If it is just a few, merge to
a new document and add them manually. If not, how do you determine
which numbers match which records?

Kushum wrote:
Hi,
I would be grateful if someone could give me some advice on how I
can change details on specific records on a mail merged document
that wouldn't change the details on all other merged letters. (The
data is being sourced from MS Access 2003, and I am using Office
XP).
For example On the letter with:
Record No: 1001 --- (I need to add URN code: 132665)
Record No: 1002 --- (I need to add URN code: 132698)
Taking into consideration that URN is not a database field which can
be used as a source its just a details that needs to be added onto
the letter. Sorry to confuse you, but hope i've explained myself.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks Kush.