Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Default Suppress capitalization of first word when entering

In case of Word 2003:
You can turn off Tools AutoCorrect Options AutoCorrect tab Capitalize
first letter of sentences.

In Word 2007, you will find the AutoCorrect functionality he
Office button Word Options Proofing AutoCorrect Options button (top of
the dialog box). Click the AutoCorrect tab and you will se the dialog box
known from previous versions of Word.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

"5tulips" wrote:

I'm building a multi-page reference document where I have to list passwords
and other words which must be case-sensitive.

Is there a shortcut to prevent capitalization of the first word when I
enter to the next line?

--
5tulips