Robin

I went back and worked with the document some more and realized that I had to
first unclick the link and then reclick it to make it work. I now have a
wonderful document template created and saved as a template so others cannot
mess with the formatting.

A hundred thank you's!!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you sure you're in the second section when you try to do this?

"Robin" wrote in message
No matter what type of section break I insert, I cannot break the link
between the two sections because the button for "Link to Previous" on the
Header and Footer toolbar is grayed out and will not function. Any new
suggestions??