Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default How do I split a cell diagonally in 2 and fill with 2 colours in .

You can insert a diagonal line using the Borders and Shading dialog, but it
doesn't actually split the cell. If you want different colors in the two
sections you'll have to create triangular AutoShapes and place them Behind
Text. The text will also have to be fudged, right-aligned in one part and
left in the other.

http://word.mvps.org

"ConnieW" wrote in message
Hi: I'm working with a 2009 calendar template and need to split one box
into
2 diagonally, + add 2 colours + the date. Any ideas?

Thanks!