Web Sniffer

In article ,
says...
Word is not WordPro. You can't expect two programs to share every single
feature. I used to use AOHell. I didn't complain when I changed ISP and they
said I have to use Outlook Express which looks NOTHING like AOL mail. I
adapted.

And be glad your mom didn't get upset as you grew older. ;-)

Look at Windows. It has a thousand options to make it look how you want
it to. There is also a huge market in add-on programs to do the tweaking
that doesn't come as standard. In other words there is a world-full of
people who want things the way they want them.

What's the objection to me simply asking whether what I would consider
is a fairly minor tweak is available in Word (and yes, I know it's part
of Office which isn't part of Windows -- my previous par was simply to
make a point)?

Of course Word's not Wordpro and of course it shouldn't be identical.
But since I happen to prefer certain view options, why on earth should I
be dissed for simply asking if they are available?