Jay Freedman

pleasehelpme wrote:
How do I turn off the add a cell function so I can tab through?

The "add a row" (not cell) function happens only when you're in the last
cell in the bottom right corner of a table. So if you're trying to move
*through* one table, just tab -- but don't tab in the last cell.

If you're trying to move from one table to another, the Tab key can't do
that. You can set the Browse By button (the little circle between the double
arrows at the bottom of the vertical scrollbar) to browse by table, and then
use the double arrows to move from table to table.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman