Klaus Linke

Hi Mary,

Have you already tried saving in HTML/XML/RTF format and then reopened =
the document?
Sometimes that manages to fix things, and you are not too likely to =
loose anything by those three conversions.

Regards,
Klaus

"Mary Lee M" wrote:
I am using tables to set up odd and even page headers in a template. I =

spent=20
a lot of time getting everything set up when I started getting =

messages that=20
a table is corrupted. I already know this, because the second row is =

not=20
displaying, beginning at a section somewhere in the middle of the =

document.=20
Deleting that page just moves the problem back and I can't seem to =

pin it=20
down.
=20
There are section breaks and "Same as previous" is turned off so that =

I can=20
change the name of the sections in the header. Other than the section =

name=20
and right and left pages, all the other information in the table is =

the same.=20
There is a logo graphic in one cell.
=20
When I select what seems to be the offending table and convert it to =

text,=20
some of the text seems to diseappear, and it does not reapper with =

converting=20
taxt to table. If I select and delete, the text gradually reappears so =

it has=20
moved down to some invisible part of the header.
=20
I sure don't want to start this template from scratch again.
=20
--=20
Mary Lee