Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kate

Default How can I recover an accidentally unsaved document after closing?

I was working on a Word document for about 2 hours. I must have hit a
shortcut by accident, becaus eit suddenly closed down, without offering me
the chance to save it first.
I need what i had written- is there any way I coudl retreive the document? I
have tried looking in auto recover and my temp files, but none of them have
anythign in there. In fact, the document thinks it hasn't been worked on
since january. What the heck did i do, and is there any way of undoing it?