Doug Robbins

Sounds like your free trial expired a month ago. As a student, you should
be able to purchase an academic edition at reduced cost.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"
oft.com wrote in message
I bought a computer microsoft windows xp home addition 3 months ago. The
store that I purchase gave me a 2 months trial with 3 program: Excel,
Word,
and one program more. The problem is when I open Words program is it
showed
up the program but when I type a number the cursor is not moving not even
word not type.How can i retrieve the program because most of the time is i
using the word when I do my assinment in School?