Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Validating checkbox values in MS Word

Jay:

Thanks so much for the reference.

Is there any way to do this in code? The reason being is that I have
my form set up in a table and have some other code hiding and unhiding
text in table cells based upon a selection the user makes in the form.
This text that is hiding and unhiding also has Yes/No fields associated
with it, so you see why I need to leave it in a table. If I take
everything out of tables then I need to rewrite the code I currently
have for the other form operation.

Debbie

Jay Freedman wrote:
See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...FmFldChbxs.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On 7 Jun 2006 07:42:50 -0700, wrote:

I have a form where I have multiple Yes/No checkboxes next to
questions. The Yes/No checkboxes reside in a table and each checkbox
is in its own table cell.

What I want to do is not allow the user to check both checkboxes for
one question.

Can anyone help with what the code would look like?

Thanks so much!