Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Cursor is at the top of the page but no margin showing in Word.

Unchecking "Vertical ruler" should not change anything except your
perception of the problem. It's the "white space" setting that's relevant.

"Greg B." Greg wrote in message
I found if you are having this problem you need to go to Tools, then

Options,
then uncheck: "Verticle Ruler". You may also need to check: "White Space
between pages" option. This worked for me. It was wierd as suddenly my
computer started doing this although no changes were made by me.