Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
random random is offline

Default Making what you type be blue

I don't understand why this feature is not already easily implemented. Maybe
it is...
You get a document that has a list like below in black.
fish

dog

tree

Your assignment is to write something under each item but you want what you
type to be in blue. Is there a way to do that? (And I am not asking about
typeing, then selecting, then making it blue. I want whatever I type no
matter where I type to be blue. The items in black must remain black.) How
many times do you get a list of questions from your instructor and you want
your answers in blue, italics, bold whatever???