CK

Default FILLIN field, In previous version of word, on opening of....

Hi everyone,

We have a fax template document that has a few FILLIN fields. On opening of
this template it used to ask the user what data you would like in the FILLIN
fields.

This used to work fine in Office 97. We have just updated to 2003 Word and
now it does not ask these on opening of the file.

However if I open the same file in Openoffice it asks the questions on
opening of the file as it did in Office 97

Has Word 2003 been changed to not ask these questions on opening of the
file. I am aware you can enable update fields in the print options, which
then prompts you when you press the print button. But we would prefer to
have this on opening of the file.

Is there a setting somewhere in Word 2003 to enable this?