Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Orsetto

Default table column sizing

I have a similar question. (I think)
If you want all the tables to be the same size (width I mean)
and want autofit all columns except the first column

(i do that like this)
'Set the Column width to Autofit except for first column
.Tables(1).AutoFitBehavior (wdAutoFitContent)
.Tables(1).Columns(1).SetWidth ColumnWidth:=250, RulerStyle:=
_
wdAdjustNone

how do you manage that the first column will be big enough to make the
table spread across the entire page. I filled in 250 here but that is
arbitrary, if you have more columns you need a smaller number and if
you have less columns you need a bigger number.

Hope I made it clear.

--
Orsetto