Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Find all cross-references and change color of text at once?

I'm so glad that was helpful; since writing the article I have wondered if
it might actually prove useful.

http://word.mvps.org

"woodis" wrote in message
Thanks Suzanne, worked perfectly, about 350 REF and 150 LINK replacements
made.

woodis.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/F...References.htm.

http://word.mvps.org

"woodis" wrote in message
Hi Folks,

I'm using Word 2000 and have a 200 page document that has many
cross-references to Table Nos. (heading number, full context) and many
links
to Excel cells (paste special|paste link|unformatted text) in other
files.
All my text is black, and I would like to automatically find the noted
fields
and format the text with, say blue, so the cross-references and links
standout for editing purposes. Is there any way to do this without
spending
a couple hours doing it manually?

I appreciate any insight on this,

Cheers,