Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
sccatholic sccatholic is offline

Default How to set up label/mail merge to print vertically?

I have set up a merge document for labels for a bulk mailing. My labels must
be listed in order by zip codes for easier mail sorting. New Avery labels
are set up to tear the sheet into 3 columns and easily peel off each label.
Problem is that my label set up only wants to print in rows - horizontally
not in columns (vertically). How do I reconfigure the set up to arrange the
label information to list and print vertically?