Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Move a page within a document without altering rest of data?

Another time honored way to do this is to first put a return and a page break
(Ctrl + enter) at the top of page 1. Then copy the cover page content and
paste it into the new page one.

PamC

PJY wrote:
yes you can - change your view to Outline. In this view you will notice
marks on the left side of the page. Simply go to the last page, select the +
sign to the left of the beginning of the text you want to move and (with the
mouse button still pressed) pull it up to where you would like it.

My son typed a 3 page school paper. The first two pages are the body of the
paper, while the last page is the title page (go figure). I know that when I
print it I can just shift the pages, but is there a way to take the 3rd page
and make it the 1st page?