Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
T1212 T1212 is offline

Default Outlined Number Sequencing and Styles

Hi,
I am using Styles to set up a simple template, but I need the outline
numbering to flow differently. I need the furthest right hand digit, instead
of the first digit on the left, to rollover on the next line. In other words,
instead of rolling from 1.1 to 2.1, 3.1, etc., I need the list to flow 1.1,
1.2, 1.3, etc.

I am new to using Styles and am a bit clumsy at that, but I think I can move
forward, if I can just get the outline to sequence and flow correctly.

Anyone have a clue how to accomplish this? Thanks!