Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Arlene Arlene is offline

Default how do I keep a dash from changing to a long dash

Thanks, Suzanne, but I'm asking the question more generically--not
specifically about the dash/hyphen issue.

Arlene

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Please see Jay's response to your previous question on the same subject.

"Arlene" wrote in message
Tony--can you explain the difference in what happens when you boxes in
AutoFormat vs. AutoFormat as you type?

Arlene

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

It's an autoformat ...

Tools AutoCorrect Options
On both the Autoformat and Autoformat as you type tabs
Uncheck replace hyphens with dash

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"tinachesney" wrote in message
Is there a default setting of some type?

Thanks, Chris