Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Don George Don George is offline

Default How do I use the replace function to delete lines?

Rae,

Very helpful. Did exactly what I was after. Thank you.

"Rae Drysdale" wrote:

Replace all the hard returns with a comma and space. Click on the More button
in the Replace dialog box and then Special. Select the Paragraph Mark and in
the replace with type a comma and a space. Then Replace All. Hope this solves
your problem.
--
Rae Drysdale

"Don George" wrote:

I have a set of keywords and phrases in a word document, but each word or
phrase is on a separate line by itself. I want to use edit & replace to get
all of these words and phrases into 1 paragraph, separated by a comma and 1
space. Can anyone help?