outwithbrad

Thanks Jezebel and Suzanne Barnhill! That answered my question. I didn't
realize that, in addition to the Symbols menu which one gets to from
Insert-Symbol, there is also a separate Symbol font.

Brad

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you don't find them in the Mathematical Operators character subset of a
given font, then you'll need to insert the characters from the Symbol font
(0034 and 0036).

"outwithbrad" wrote in message
In standard logic, there is the existential quantifier symbol (the

backwards
E) and the universal quantifier symbol (the upside-down A). I can't find
either symbol in the symbol menu in Word, so I can't figure out how to put
the symbols in my document. Thanks for your help!