Don

Default Printing Selected Pages from a Document Containing Multiple Page Numbering Schemes

We have a couple of large documents formatted with roman numeral numbering
(starting at 'i' for the title page), then the body of the document starting
at page 1 (MS Word 2003). When trying to print ranges, we never seem to get
consistent results. For example, when selecting pages i-iii to print, the
title page and table of contents print as would be expected. But when pages
1-3 are selected to print, instead of getting body pages 1 through 3, we get
pages i through iii.

I am obviously using the wrong search terms as I have not been able to find
a solution in the Word help or Googling.

Anyone willing to throw me a bone!

Thanks!

Don