Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CMO CMO is offline

Default how do i enter a page after a text box?

I have filled half the page with a text box that contains text. I now need
to leave the text box and continue typing on the rest of the page, or insert
a page break with a new page and continue my typing.
How do I jump out of the text box to continue typing on the rest of the
page? Or simply put, how do i insert a new page after a text box since the
cursor keeps returning to a particular position in the text box?

Thanks in advance for every help
CMO