Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel

Default template with different margins for landscape pages

There's no way to automate this without using macros. The suggested method
is right as far as it goes, but it's not automatic -- it relies on the user
moving the landscape page to the correct location and working around it (so
to speak).

"songinthedark" wrote in message
I have a template that needs completely different margins for portrait and
landscape pages. The idea is for my end users to put in a "Next Page
Section
Break", change the set up to landscape (or portrait accordingly) and have
the
margins populate automatically. I was told that by including a (blank)
landscape page in my template that it would happen automatically but this
solution is not working.

Any help is greatly appreciated.