Graham Mayor

Default Why do I get a light blue backgroud that prints

It sounds like the relevant paragraph style has shading applied?

HaloBiker wrote:
My brother is writing a research paper for college, and for some
reason this light blue background shows up within the margins of the
pages. It also prints with the same background. I dont think he put
on a watermark or background. At least not one that I can tell. it
shows up on some pages, not on others, and partial on a few more. On
the parital pages the background starts/stops with new paragraph
indentations. Please help me with this if you can. Thank you.
Matt