Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Track Changes: date/time stamp

No, it is not possible to remove this information.

"redpencilgirl" wrote in message
Is there any way to remove the date/time stamp that comes up when I roll

the
mouse over a comment or balloon? (I'm using Word 2002 in Windows XP.) I
don't mind if people know I was the one who made the comment; I just don't
want them to know that I made it at 2:00 in the morning (or that I didn't
notice the mistake the first ten times I read the document but only

figured
it out on the eleventh go-through).

This is a very big deal for me -- I feel like personal information is

being
included in a document that doesn't belong there. When I go into options

remove personal information, however, all that gets taken out is my

name --
NOT the date/time stamp. Please help!

Thanks in advance...