Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Table header rows and section breaks

If you make the table a separate section and restart numbering in that
section, you can use { PAGE } for the page number and { SECTIONPAGES } for
the number of pages. But then this messes up the "whole number" of the page.
A number of workarounds have been devised; see "Create two page-numbering
schemes in a single document in Word 2000" at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=212313

"Jen" wrote in message
Thanks Suzanne.

The table spans over 4 pages.

The slight difference is actually page numbering, but I haven't been able

figure out a way to do it automatically. Basically, the footer of the
document has to include both the total pagination for the document (page

20
of 23, page 21 of 23...), as well as the pagination within that section

(page
1 of 4, etc.). Both of these need to be in the document footer. I can get

one
or the other to work, but not both in one footer, which seems a bit weird
since I can imagine I'm not the only person who'd want to do this!

Thanks,
Jen