Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Some images that I copy and paste off the internet will not print.

Hi Angela

StuckOnWord wrote:
I have been copying images off of various websites for future reference for
making crafts, etc. To do this I right click on the image, copy it and paste
it into a Microsoft Word document. For some reason when I print the document,
only some of the images appear. When I click the print preview button, the
document looks perfect just as it shoudl print, but then it prints with some
of the images missing. I have tried everything that I know how and am
completely stuck now. I hope someone more Word literate will come along to
point me in the right direction.

Well, as a start: IMHO Word is a very poor container for pictures (in
the sense of a picture archive). In your boots, I'd right click on an
image, choose Save as and put it in a folder on your harddisk.

All sorts of strange things can happen to pictures in Word, and we don't
even know if your pasting inserted them inline or floating (if the
latter, the layout of the things in Word isn't particularly stable).

Try switching to reading layout view (not quite sure about the name, as
I never use it :-)), maybe the pictures reappear (then they might
simply be "out-of-bounds" for the given page dimension). We can provide
you with some VBA code to reposition them.

2cents
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS