Doug Robbins

What happens if you execute the merge to a document and then print that?
Labels are only tables.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Pam" wrote in message
nk.net...
I have Microsoft Word 2002 on XP pro and have not been able to 'print' a
merged document of labels - I can open up a file and print - or choose new
and type test on it and then print perfectly fine...but it just won't
print
the labels. I have a HP lazerjet 5mp . Every time I choose print on the
labels, the printer goes to the error light - it ONCE printed a bunch of
numbers straight across a page with a partial adress:

44 50 72 25 89 28 28 28 39 25 25 89 72 25 50 50 50 50 01xs 1113 2090 M
(Denise

and then on the 2nd page it printed:

%% [Page: 41%%) -
%%PageTrailer

%%Trailer
%%BoundingBox: 13 13 599 70
%%DocumentNeededResources;
%%+font Times-Roman
%%DocumentSuppliedResources:
%%+ procset Pscript-WinNT ErrorHandler 5.00
%%+ procset Pscript_FatalError 5.0
%%+ procset Pscript_WinBasic 5.00
%%+ procset Pscript_Win_Utils_Ls 5.00
%%+ procset Pscript_Text 5.00
%%+ procset Pscript_Encoding256 5.00
%%+ procset Pscript_Win_Euro_L2 5.00
ehsave restore
%%Pages: 4
(%%[LastPage]%%) =
%%EOF

can anyone make any sense of the above or tell me how to get the labels to
print??

thanks!
Pam