Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default Determine how many times all words are used in a doc

If you save a copy of the document as plain text, the Simple Concordance
utility will instantly list all the words in that document with their
frequency. This tool is linked from the downloads page of my web site.

wrote:
As a writer, I want to see how many times all words are used in a doc,
so I can see if I am overusing some words (and thus phrases as well)

I know how to create a long list of all words, sorted alphabetically,
and I can manually count these, but I want a much quicker way, so I
get a report with, say:

beach = 4 times
bridge = 2 times
broken = 6 times