Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RayB RayB is offline

Default cursor problems

Hi - as it turns out, I was having mouse problems about the same time this
started - just did an uninstall/install - thanks for the help - we'll see
what happens

"rayb" wrote:

My cursor has gone wierd - in Word, Excel and Outlook - while I'm in the
middle of typing, the cursor will move to another spot in the document and
what I am typing will continue here in the middle of something I have already
typed above. Has anybody ever encountered this - I am using Vista -
everything was fine up until a few weeks ago - I've been using this system
for over a year