Doug Robbins

Use a label type mailmerge and delete the Next Record field from each of
the labels. With that arrangement, each new sheet of labels will however
advance to the next record. If you need more that one page of the same
label, after setting up the labels using the label type main document,
change it to a formletter document and copy and paste the required number of
additional rows.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"PeteB" wrote in message
Ok, I got the fields in place, but the Propagate button is grayed out. I
would like to roll out the same fields to every label without having to
customize every label. Is that possible?
The key here is that I don't want Next Record at all. I need the same
address on every label.
Thanks for the help.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Create the label document first from the new document option in the
envelope/label wizard, then use this as the basis for a form letter merge
(rather than a label type merge). Put your next record fields wherever
you
want them.

PeteB wrote:
I want to create multiple mailing labels for one record in my data
source. How do I prevent the Next Record from automatically appearing
when I create my labels?
Do I have to remove them manually from all 29 labels?