Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Default How to hide changes in edited Word doc?

See
and
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html
..

sknrss wrote:

I am frequently modifing a resume in Word 2000. When finished I either save
it in the address or do a "save-as" to a new address. Problem is when I
email the resume to third parties, I will hear back that they need a "clean"
version without the changes being highlighted. I do not know how to solve
this problem. When I go back to the document I have edited and open it, I
only see the edited document. I can't figure out why it is okay when I open
it, but shows earlier changes when the party I sent it to opens it???
Help.....