Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chesterkitty Chesterkitty is offline

Default Change shading color of text fill-in field?

I am creating a fill in form for use within our office that is a legal
document. I have used the legacy tools to create fill-in fields for the
changing information and the shading for these show up fine in the regular
body of the text. However, a portion of the form has yellow highlighting and
the fill-in fields are not visible.

Either I need a way to change the color of the shading so it will show up in
the highlighted areas, or I need a way to make the cursor tab through all of
the fill-in fields so none are missed.