rbilleaud

Default Heading not holding style

I created a document using a template I created and after realizing that I
made a mistake and used the wrong template, I went back and attached the
correct template. With a couple of exceptions, everything was okay, so I
went to FormatStyleOrganizer and copied over the remaining styles that
didn't change properly and everything was cool. So at the end of the
session, I saved my document. When I reopened it, this one heading was back
to the way it was in the original template. I keep using the
FormatStyleOrganizer to change the heading to what it is supposed to be and
it's fine until I reopen the document and it keeps going back to the original
style. What's going on here?