Mike W.

Default Remove all hyperlinks, but keep text?

Hi all,

I have Word 2003 doc that has a lot of hyperlinks in it.

I would like to remove all the hyperlinks while keeping the text.

Is there a way to get rid of all of the hyperlinks at once? I really do not
want to crawl through this doc one-by-one.

TIA,

Mike W.

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason
for existing.
One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of
eternity, of life,
of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to
comprehend a little
of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity.

- Albert Einstein

Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
What if they are a little coarse, and you may get your coat soiled or torn?
What if you do fail, and get fairly rolled in the dirt once or twice.
Up again, you shall never be so afraid of a tumble.

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson