TF

That's shorter.

tf

"Mike W." wrote in message
: Thanks for the help
:
: PS Please cut out all the unnecessary crap after your signatu it just
: wastes space, adds unnecessary data traffic on the Internet, uses up space
: on everyone's hard drive and increases download times for everyone that
uses
: the Newsgroup. It's also banal.
:
: "TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
: ...
: Please clarify what you are asking. Do you want to keep the resulting
text
: of the hyperlinks or the other text in the document (i.e. you want to
: convert your hyperlinks to plain text)?
:
: If so, just SelectAll and use the Unlink fields command (Ctrl+Shift+F9).
:
: --
: Terry Farrell - Word MVP
: http://word.mvps.org/
:
: PS Please cut out all the unnecessary crap after your signatu it just
: wastes space, adds unnecessary data traffic on the Internet, uses up
space
: on everyone's hard drive and increases download times for everyone that
: uses
: the Newsgroup. It's also banal.
:
:
: "Mike W." wrote in message
: ...
: : Hi all,
: :
: : I have Word 2003 doc that has a lot of hyperlinks in it.
: :
: : I would like to remove all the hyperlinks while keeping the text.
: :
: : Is there a way to get rid of all of the hyperlinks at once? I really
do
: not
: : want to crawl through this doc one-by-one.
: :
: : TIA,
: :
: : Mike W.