Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Avery 8371 Business Card Template

Business cards (like most Avery products) are considered "labels." Go to
Tools | Letters and Mailings | Envelopes and Labels. On the Labels tab,
click Options. You will probably find that "Avery standard" is already
selected for "Label products"; if not, select it. In the "Product number"
box, scroll down to 8371 and select it. Click OK to close the Options dialog
and click New Document to close the Envelopes and Labels dialog. The new
document thus created is formatted as a table, so be sure you have table
gridlines displayed (Table | Show Gridlines) so you can see the card
boundaries.

"scrumpyak" wrote in message

Im trying to print out some business cards, on to some Avery 8371 paper
that I got at staples. Im having trouble lining them up on the paper.
Is there like a template I need to download. Do I have to use microsoft
word or is there somthing better. I have adobe and ms publisher as well.

--
scrumpyak
scrumpyak's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=5899

Posted from - http://www.officehelp.in