Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
megadari megadari is offline

Default Formatting Table Cell margins

On May 10, 10:22*pm, "Graham Mayor" wrote:
Labels are merely a table with fixed cell sizes. Select the table then Table
* Properties and format the cells as you require them. Horizntally centred
text is a simple text formatting parameter (CTRL+E). Save the edited merge
document for re-use.

--

Graham Mayor - *Word MVP

My web sitewww.gmayor.com
Word MVP web sitehttp://word.mvps.org

megadari wrote:
I am trying to do an import from Access 97 into Word 97 for a Mail
Merge for printing labels. *The problem is that the data comes in to
the Main Document in the form of labels but the text is flush left and
top in each cell. *They need to be centered horizontally and
vertically in the cell with left justification.

How do I format the margins on the Cell? (rather just the table).

Pat- Hide quoted text -

Thank you for your response. There is no "properties" on the Tools
Menu on my Word 97. I'm afraid I'm pretty green on Word.

Pat